Friday 9 March 2012

to the Dr

i can't wake up this morning so, i went to the Dr a little bit late in the afternoon. got my candies atau medical term dia, UBAT (sedap ni, boo!) from him. he told me to stay away from people after checking my throat. macam ade penyakit berjangkit bahaya pulak but, he did pesan that. maybe virus yang cepat berjangkit kut? for sake of the people around me, i have been doing exactly that by sleeping the whole day. nak makan pun tak lalu ni (rindu someone yang always force feed me when i'm sick). lau 2, 3 hari macam ni boleh kurus. boleh tak fikir camtu plak? huhu.. oh.. btw, ni dah rase okay sikit dari condition pagi tadi (tu yg boleh online). we shall see tengah mlm nanti when i am at my worse when i am sick (erm.. rindu plak orang yang selalu jage me the whole night if i am sick). haih~


p.s: temperature - 38.5°C
p.s.s: [hope and reminder to self] sometimes two people have to fall apart just to realize how much they need to fall back together again
p.s.s: [?] sometimes the harder you love someone, the more you push them away

No comments: