Thursday 9 February 2012

this week

this week was kinda crappy and such. we fought. yeah, it was about my past. my freaking past that couldn't care less about me now. i can't really change what i feel. its there in my heart and guts. things have not always been good but it made me become me. some how, my past is haunting me (when i choose to forget everything).

the thing about me now is i tend to keep everything inside. if i am mad, i take a deep breath and just let it go. i don't really fight for what i want anymore (i do but, rarely). i take things at a whole different aspect now. i don't do dramas. i am much more reserved. i avoid fights (melainkan tak tahan). i accept things easily. i am much more negotiable? entah.

sekarang ni, i am so much in control of what i do and what i say (kadang2 je terlepas). terlalu in-control. sometimes i do love the way i am now, sometimes i kurang suke. as a saying goes, 'there is always a different story behind every girl's smile'. well, there's a whole different story behind mine. what's my story? its only for me to know.

note to self: smile macam mane tough the situation :) (erk! senget. dah lame tak tangkap gambar sendiri)

No comments: