Tuesday 7 February 2012

lurking inside me

okay, tak baik fikir buruk. tak baik nak fikir ape yang dah jadi or patut jadi. i should have seen this coming. last night was crap. had trouble dealing with myself. the thought to be who i used to be way way way back was suddenly inside me. sometimes, people don't see that i've come a long way to be who i am now. people don't know what i went through to be who i am today. i went through 'hell' and there are certain people who went through it with me. we have been through a lot. i don't think anybody would want to go through what we went through. it was hard on me and them. 

so, now the cat is out of the bag. i was being bluntly open. guess what? i might just lose everything i have. i have to prepare for it? no? i don't know. but, things are not good as it seem. i should have just left when i have the chance to.

No comments: