Monday 10 April 2017

help

Why do I feel like things are getting harder by day? Am I not thankful enough of things. It should be a blessing that I get to stay home and watch my kids grow right in front of me. Not many people get to do that. I am having everything every other mothers want, to be there for their kids throughout. So, why am I not feeling okay with it. Where did it go wrong. 

This should not be happening. This is the life I chose. I feel bad feeling this way. What can I do to make it all better? This is a help me post. I am at lost. Each passing day I feel like I am there for the kids in quantity and not quality, especially for Zahraa. I have plenty of time for Ziqri when Zahraa leave for school. But when she is at home I will still be putting Ziqri first, he is clingy, mind you. 

How do I pick myself up? To be a better mother, wife and daughter. I am having doubts about myself, which make it all worse. 

P. S: I just had a very tearful shower




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Masa xkeje dlu pn feel the same thing in mind.. Before resign da rase yes, iam having the best decision to be a stayhome mummy, but then something when wrong and I keep blaming the kids and the worse part blamming my partner as well.. Lastly, i have made up my mind to started to work again.. Xboleh xkerja.. Like working is a way out for me during that period of time.. Kalau x confirm lagi worse. .But, it seem like u are a greater n strongest mother i have seen.. Gudluck nisa..