Tuesday 10 January 2017

Zahraa - First day of School

She has been counting down days to go to school since we went for a visit last November. Suka betul nak sekolah. Masa short visit tu, Zahraa ingat dah boleh terus pergi so, she was a bit bumped when we told her it was just a visit. Dari situ, we included her dalam proses nak daftar lah. Bukan banyak pun, isi borang and choose the school shirt color. Excited bukan main. I don't remember being that excited when I was told that I was going to school. Definitely bot from me, I was a weird child, very reclusive.  

3rd January 2017 was her first day at school. I expected her to stay close to me and daddy. To be shy but happy at the same time. I was WRONG! I have been mentally prepared 'Biasa lah drama time budak-budak first day sekolah. Huu.' Turns out I was the one yang sedih. Of course I didn't show her. Menangis dalam hati je lah! Dia boleh terus tinggalkan kami, and when asked if it was okay to leave her there, she said YES. Mummy pun balik lah, terasa juga lah sunyi dia. Itu part pergi.

Then bila pick up time, dia tak nak balik. Double whamp! Isn't she happy to go home?? Touching oi mummy! Dia punya menangis tak nak balik macam orang kena dera. Menangis plus menjerit. Huwaaa. Sedih bertambah. Habis negative thinking dah mummy dia ni - duduk dengan mummy tak best ke, mummy ni tak fun ke, mummy tak cukup layan ke. Tak pyscho mak ko? Padahal she enjoy going to school, making new friends, doing new stuff - which is a good thing. Plus, it proves the school we choose is the right choice for her. 

I'll always remember this day. Unfortunately, the first week of school punya photos semua hilang. Sorry Zahraa. Not me okay, daddy format his phone. Your day will always be in our mind, insyaAllah. 

No comments: