Saturday 16 December 2017

unwanted

Eceh. Title macam apa je. Haha. Emo betul, padahal anak pergi sleepover je pun. Dua tiga bulan ni banyak kali pulak Zahraa mintak nak sleep over rumah mama. Aih. Dulu selalu kena kan dia nak tinggal dia situ, sekarang dia yang mintak. Dia mintak! As a mom, separation anxiety is always there, if it is not obvious, it's still there deep down. I appreciate the down time I get but, deep down I miss her and the weird stuff she does. So, obviously, tonight she is not here. 

Mummy miss you!

I was not as brave as she was when I was small. It was all fun and games until its night time. There's this one time I tried to call home when I was sent to JB. I really don't know how and I got the number from my grandma's phone book.  I have no idea on the state code and all. Some Chinese uncle picked up, I cried and hang up. It was 3 in the morning mind you. Huu. Didn't tell anyone about that and cried myself to sleep. Sad moment of my life < unwanted. 

But, look at her below, she's having so much fun, both of my girls are enjoying their time together. I am relieved and sad at the same time. Mummy emotions running all over me. 







Thank you mama and daddy long for making her childhood memories even better, I couldn't ask for more. Nanti bilik Ara siap, Nia sleepover here pulak okay. 

No comments: