Sunday 16 December 2012

losing mum

words can't describe macam mana i am feeling right now. ini lah dugaan paling besar dari Allah. yes, semua yang hidup memang akan kembali pada-Nya. at the same time, losing someone you love most is hard. its like a big piece of me was taken away. the piece that matters most. it was only her that was there every single time i need someone. tak pernah orang lain. entah, depan orang tak mampu nak tunjuk apa sebenarnya dalam hati. insyaAllah diri ni reda dengan pemergian arwah. cuma, semua benda pun teringat mummy. it still feels weird calling mummy arwah. 25 tahun hidup, my world does revolve around her. she is my mummy, my best friend, my heart, my everything. so, how exactly can you move on when you lost everything? its getting harder day by day.


No comments: