Tuesday 3 April 2012

miracle

as i take a break from the hospital this afternoon for a while, things just sink in. i can't do anything much but to pray and hope that she'll recover. mummy tak sedar dari semlm pagi. when i got the call from the hospital saying that she can't breathe on her own and they had to put in the tube to help her breathe my heart dropped. the nurse also said that, 'your mum is not doing too good'. my world collapse right in front of me. she is my strength and only she can understand me like no one can. seeing her lying down on the bed like that as i reached the hospital wee early monday morning reminds me so much of arwah Mak. 

saw her Dr this morning. he just can't say much. macam things tergantung. sometimes you just can see it from looking into someone else's eyes. there are many things going on now. some may text me or call to ask me how's she doing or how i am holding on. i can't reply to that. i just don't know how. family banyak tolong dah takat ni. to visit and baca kan Yassin for mummy. i thank God i have help them.

tetibe teringat, mummy banyak pesan dia lately ni - about life. mcm dia tau ni akan jadi but, i don't think i can survive without her. i pray to God, please let a miracle happen. please bring her back. i need her more than anything now.

No comments: